Expert in the design and delivery cost-effective, high-performance information technology solutions and applications to address complex business problems. Extensive qualifications in all facets of project life cycle, from initial feasibility analysis and conceptual design through documentation, implementation, user training and enhancements. Strong software design and development background with a proven ability to build and manage creative, highly energized, focused teams. Core competencies include:
Delivered significant number of projects and solutions over 15 year career through expertise in software design and development. As a result of wide experience possessed well known as an author of number of articles published. Articles has been recognized, translated and distributed through international Web resources around the world. Currently hold high number of industry certifications in software industry.
- Languages: C#, ASP.Net, Delphi, HTML, XML, XSLT, JS, PHP, T-SQL, Assembler
- Operating systems: Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT4.0, Win9x
- RDBMS: Microsoft SQL Server 7.0-2005, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Interbase, DB2
- PM/Design Tools: MS Project 2003, MS Visio
- Methodology: SOA, Object-Oriented Programming and Design, UML, RDBMS, Distributed Systems, COM/COM+/DCOM/ActiveX, FTP/HTTP/SMTP protocols
- Development tools: Visual Studio 2003-2005, Delphi, Crystal Report, MS VSS, StarTeam
- Office Packages: Microsoft Office Products, Presentation Tools
- Help development tools: RoboHelp, Doc-To-Help/li>
- Deployment tools: InstallAware, Wise Installation System/li>
|COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL, Milwaukee, WI||2005 to present|
Hands-on experience in supervising and development various projects as part of multi-billion company's IT infrastructure enabling high performance automated trading for order processing, position sizing and hedging. Experience developing low-latency feed handlers for direct and aggregated exchange data feeds. Analyzing and validating quote and trade data. Experience working with stakeholders and upper management to collect project requirements, analyze and develop solution concepts, identify key risks and negotiate project delivery schedule. On-edge knowledge of best practices in Software industry allows finding best solution to accommodate company goals without sacrificing software stability.
Deep understanding of Software Technologies and Standards, expertise with real-time system infrastructure, distributed systems, SOA architecture and common GUI standards.
As part of the team is responsible for design and development of Data Feed, Infrastructure, Order processing Engines and Trading desk platforms on the Microsoft Windows/Microsoft SQL platforms.
|ARGOS Software, Fresno, CA||2000 to 2005|
|Software Architect/Project Manager|
Develop, execute and support IT framework planning and development for this multimillion enterprise market software company. Full accountability for overall strategy of technology acquisition and integration for hundreds of customer in various industries. Manage development planning, perform risk assessments against planned milestones, coordinate external dependencies.
|LONG TERM CONTRACT||July 1999 - May 2001|
|Software Architect/Lead Developer|
Performed requirements analysis, infrastructure design and implementation for the System of the clearing settlements. Designed and implemented support for number of hardware solutions on the basis of electronic cards and barcode. Delivered software and database infrastructure which allowed starting successful line of product versions which evolved through 5 development iterations. Product successfully functioning on various customer sites including Caterpillar, Cadbury, Power Machines.
|SPECTEC, Saint-Petersburg, Russia||Feb 1998 - April 2000|
|Senior Software developer/Team Lead|
Being part of development team implemented many core pieces for company's enterprise product - Catalogs input system, System of input control (Input filter), software deployment solutions, system component development. Provided expertise opinion on many aspects of software development. Planned and implemented migration path to move current reporting system to use Crystal Reports as a reporting platform. Implemented code version control system based on Intersolve PVCS and Borland TeamSource.
|VARIOUS CONTRACTS||1989 - 1998|
Completed over 10 contracts for different clients using SuperCalc, dBase III, FoxPro, Turbo Pascal 5.5, 6.0, Borland Pascal 7.0, Delphi 1-3. Performed duties as a software architect, software developer, report designed, graphics designer. All projects were designed, developed and delivered accordingly to agreements. As a result have accumulated a wide knowledge in software industry starting with MS-DOS based system to first Windows based computers. Improved experience over many years of constant customer interaction, industry standards follow up and highly recognized education from major University.
- Master of Science · Applied Mathematics · Saint-Petersburg State University, Russia
- Master of Science · Computer Science · Saint-Petersburg State University, Russia
- Borland Delphi Product Certified
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer (C#.NET & ASP.NET)
- Certified Delphi 6 Programmer, SQL-ANSI, RDBMS Concepts, HTML 3.2, Computer Fundamentals, Computer Industry Knowledge, Project Management, Software Testing provided by Brainbench (Tekmetrics) certification: http://www.brainbench.com/transcript.jsp?pid=1890576
- Intersolve PVCS products Certification